Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bringing back a old idea.

kairisoadorikairisoadori
Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
edited August 29, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Since its 2018 and everyone might of gotten a bit wiser since i last threw this one out think about it and look into it was all i asked.
Google servers have been working on a game platform for a cloud gaming service basically to simplify any data that could be corrupted from your horrible optimized systems that have crashed and broke more times then i can count to maybe optimizing it in this way too as its one big tpu server system using googles new tech of a cloud computing they own and are using right now supposedly so changing your login and user profiling inside googles servers would help build a better sense of security while cutting down on means of people accessing this data then you just have the client do the rest of the work its something ive recommended before they look into tho got 0 replies from anyone who actually matters because you will be localizing the core systems

Comments