Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Giant Wand Stance Card

LadameLadame
Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
in Bugs and Glitches
What is the issue?
Giants (Female, I am unsure about male giants, and don't have a male giant to test on) hold some wands incorrectly. The giants hold them rotated so that they dont face forward, but instead poke into the chest.
NOTE: This is with the Wand Stance Card activated.
So far, I have noticed this with the Fairy Fire wand (presumably the Fairy Ice Wand and Fairy Lightning Wand as well, though I lack the wands to test this myself) and the Heart Lightning and Heart Ice wands (and again, presumably the Fire variant. I don't have it to personally test it).

Fairy Fire wand:
3609b1160a0b2b3e5a353bc1b1fa6754.png

Heart Lightning/Ice wand:
d62d758d11536f090418ea098251828c.png

What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?
Equip any of the mentioned wands on a female giant character and compare the position of the wand to how Elves and Humans hold it. The giants hold them rotated so that they dont face the correct way (The way elves and humans hold them, really the way everyone should hold them with the Wand Stance Cards).
What do you expect to happen instead?
Giants should hold the wands the same way as the other races do.

Here are some pictures showing the wands being held correctly:
b8a5698cb3ee6cb8228ae4d210d1ec5b.png
7c531790e78bbf8a24c94c83ab323c07.png

IGN: Ladame
Server: Alexina