Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hands off my gear!

GremmGremm
Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
in Feedback and Suggestions
Ive rebirthed many times before and sometimes i just dont have enough space in my inventory or some equipment in the locked style tab gets thrown off and makes it impossible to reequip it again unless you spend some NX in the webshop.

I dont want the newbie wear to unequip everything i own then dress me in this again every time i rebirth, its a hassle to equip all my items that "might" not fit in my inv.
(And if my inv is full i need to throw or move things away before i can start taking the stuff in the temp window...)

I have my own clothes and equipment and im fine with that thank you very much. :P

My Suggestion:
Add a new option to the rebirth window.
You can check the box if you want to change gender or reset your age and level (That last one should be separated as well...) so i want to add a new box that says "Keep your current equipment"
If left unchecked you can strip us and give us your dmn newbie wear, BUT, if the box is checked you leave our equipped gear as they are.

thank you in advance.

Gindr
Alexina Server
Xafnir
  1. Do you want the system to reequip you with newbie clothes every time you rebirth?10 votes
    1. No
       80% (8 votes)
    2. Yes
       20% (2 votes)

Comments