Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Will Metias work after today?

PandaninjaPandaninja
Mabinogi Rep: 830
edited September 6, 2018 in General Chat
I stockpiled a bunch of Metias but was unable to grind them because I had a lot of things going on this week. Will I be able to grind them in the future, since I already have them (I know reward pouches no longer work), or will they cease to exist or function after today?

Thanks!

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Was wondering myself as I still have a few but been to lazy to test them out.
    Pandaninja
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited September 6, 2018
    Just try using one and see what happens.
  • PandaninjaPandaninja
    Mabinogi Rep: 830

I'm definitely going to, but I was trying to decide between if I really wanna grind out all these metias today because they might not work tomorrow, or take the risk and be lazy haha
    Pandaninja wrote: »

I'm definitely going to, but I was trying to decide between if I really wanna grind out all these metias today because they might not work tomorrow, or take the risk and be lazy haha

Well if you're going after the AP pots and it works, then that is fine.
    But you won't get any Subaru quests from using them if they do work and you can't complete any of the Subaru quests because he's gone.
    Pandaninja
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited September 6, 2018
    It works. Just got curious. You can even get reward boxes and they work.

However, pouches no longer work.
    Pandaninja
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Rip pouches.
    Policroma wrote: »
    It works. Just got curious. You can even get reward boxes and they work.

However, pouches no longer work.

Well pouches expire after 24 hours anyway, so they can't really be saved.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited September 7, 2018
    You can still use the metias to run the missions and even get subaru's box after each 3 runs but you can no longer get the metias from the reward pouches. I had to send a ticket to get like 500 metias back because I deleted them the night before the maint XD I've run about 200 of them now
    Arjune wrote: »
    You can still use the metias to run the missions and even get subaru's box after each 3 runs but you can no longer get the metias from the reward pouches. I had to send a ticket to get like 500 metias back because I deleted them the night before the maint XD I've run about 200 of them now

So you don't need to talk to Subaru to complete the 3 runs?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited September 7, 2018
    you do need to talk to him... he's still there. he still even gives the fetch quests...and you can talk to Rem/Ram to finish the fetch quests too. you just can't open the reward pouches ^^;
    Arjune wrote: »
    you do need to talk to him... he's still there. he still even gives the fetch quests...and you can talk to Rem/Ram to finish the fetch quests too. you just can't open the reward pouches ^^;

Ah. free gold for fetch quests then.