Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

That moment when realizing guild war new content..

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited September 7, 2018 in General Chat
Punishes us solonogists/Inactive_Guildies/Newbie-Low Pop closeknit guilds...hard.

/feelsbadman

Anyone else in deez camp???

giphy.gif

JazmynShouKMizukiHayama

Comments

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Rather than punishing isn't it more of just rewarding what most consider to be elitist/top dog groups? Those are the only ones who will have the man power and gold to win the battles anyway.

In practice it still seems to be very much a bragging rights activity more than an actual min max activity. The only worth while bonus I can see are the increased drop rates from running Rabbie/Math. And to some extent the increased life skill exp for the life skill danners out there. The rest of the benefits are probably not useful if your guild is strong enough to be winning the guild battles.
    JazmynAeolys
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    They should form a generic NPC run guild for all the solonogis.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    You're not being punished. The benefits are nice, but you're going to have massive guilds that are entirely dead because people are just joining for the benefits.

Oh no, I have to play with other people in my Massive multiplayer online game.
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    You're not being punished. The benefits are nice, but you're going to have massive guilds that are entirely dead because people are just joining for the benefits.

Oh no, I have to play with other people in my Massive multiplayer online game.

I like the use of my. :D
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,560
    the guild with the most pay 2 win players will win XD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    I think this game is half pay 2 win and half effort. lol.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    the guild with the most pay 2 win players will win XD

You can't really pay to win stats that matter.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    In practice it still seems to be very much a bragging rights activity more than an actual min max activity. The only worth while bonus I can see are the increased drop rates from running Rabbie/Math. And to some extent the increased life skill exp for the life skill danners out there. The rest of the benefits are probably not useful if your guild is strong enough to be winning the guild battles.
    Um
    - 5% discount on banking fees and an increased limit on the issuance of checks in the affiliated town.
    - Use of an exclusive Guardian Guild shop tab and the ability to take on exclusive quests.
    - Receive cheaper equipment repairs.
    - Ferghus even promises that his hands will never slips for the members of the guild!
    - Title gives Max Damage 30 Increase, Magic Attack 35 Increase,Luck 30 increase, Gathering Success Rate 5% Increase and Gathering Speed 3% Increase

The Guardian Guild shop tab apparently sells stuff like 300% Golden Fruit and Unrestricted Dungeon Pass for a mere 50k and below.
    If those benefits aren't huge Idk what is

• RheyRhey
    ShouK wrote: »
    Um
    - 5% discount on banking fees and an increased limit on the issuance of checks in the affiliated town.
    - Use of an exclusive Guardian Guild shop tab and the ability to take on exclusive quests.
    - Ferghus even promises that his hands will never slips for the members of the guild!
    - Title gives Max Damage 30 Increase, Magic Attack 35 Increase,Luck 30 increase, Gathering Success Rate 5% Increase and Gathering Speed 3% Increase

The Guardian Guild shop tab apparently sells stuff like 300% Golden Fruit and Unrestricted Dungeon Pass for a mere 50k and below.

O.M.G.

kramer-freakout.gif

Welp!!! I'm bribing my way into whatever guild that can consistently hold top spot...
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    edited September 8, 2018

I didn't see what bonuses the titles gave specifically until now. I'm like 95% sure they updated it since I last checked.

The benefits seem better now I'll admit. 30 Max is very nice and so are cheap 100% repairs (based on how it's worded... not confirmed?). I certainly stand corrected, though the real deal breaker is that Guardian Guild shop which I had no information on until you mentioned those things. Those are all very OP benefits for sure that make it worth trying to do.

Now it's min max content for the elite to be sure. If you can get 50 nerds people to contribute 100k per week you've got the entry fee covered at least I suppose.
  • RheyRhey

I didn't see what bonuses the titles gave specifically until now. I'm like 95% sure they updated it since I last checked.

The benefits seem better now I'll admit. 30 Max is very nice and so are cheap 100% repairs (based on how it's worded... not confirmed?). I certainly stand corrected, though the real deal breaker is that Guardian Guild shop which I had no information on until you mentioned those things. Those are all very OP benefits for sure that make it worth trying to do.

Now it's min max content for the elite to be sure. If you can get 50 nerds people to contribute 100k per week you've got the entry fee covered at least I suppose.

IF server merge ever becomes a thing...dear lawd.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Eh this will produce toxic behavior in a more condense way where everyone will be using broken tactics to win :3

Such refined salt to be made, nexon promotes this in a well direct message to you hardcore Battlenogis who are in it, to WIN it. Pls keep your toxic to a lvl of LAWD!
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    1am in my timezone. I've let my guild down before it's even started.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    jjeremy wrote: »
    1am in my timezone. I've let my guild down before it's even started.

Indeed. EU gets middle finger again. :/
    Gaea wrote: »
    I think this game is half pay 2 win and half effort. lol.

Or play for pleasure (aka gambling) and free to enjoy.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I think I want life skill update more now. XD
    JazmynChaosShadow
  • RheyRhey
    So this is a NA catered content? lel.