Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FWD] Ferris Outfit Model

LadameLadame
Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
edited April 17, 2019 in Forwarded Bugs
-EDIT-
Confirmed this only happens on giants. Of course. :')

What is the issue?
When wearing the Ferris Outfit (I have only tested this on female giants currently) there seems to be a square[?] sticking out of each thigh when looking at them from certain angles.
While we are on the subject of Ferris Outfit, pls make the Purple the more neutral gray it is supposed to be, or make it dyeable /not really an issue but dang does it bug me!

What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?
Put on the Ferris Outfit (on female giants for sure). Look at your thighs.

What do you expect to happen instead?
There shouldn't be a square sticking out of the model.

NOTE:

I've tried to gain weight and lose weight to see if it changed at all, but the square still stuck out. I don't have screenshots (on account of dieting IMMEDIATELY) but it was even worse with thicker legs, leading me to believe the leg model is a bit screwy. Hence the reason it grows with weight gain!

Server: Alexina
IGN: Ladame

Here are some pictures:
f25bd07dea80751a305e4d7a3bc8cff1.png
636bbe22701c93dc5bd44269c576445e.png
74e12d111c9eadc13eba139a4ceca6b9.png
6f21cec029ae3621bde2df6d81cae144.png

Comments

• ChiisaiAkanboChiisaiAkanbo
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    I wish they'd make that purple part dyeable!
    Also... I just noticed this on the Ferris...

Ack..
    a2c5bdda27.jpg
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    edited April 18, 2019
    Just came back from a very long break to see that this is still an issue. Re-tested it on an elf as well:

n389xi.png

Looks fine on them. Please forward this to the devs! T_T
  • FedoraDanFedoraDan
    Mabinogi Rep: 465
    Forwarded! Thank you for your report.
    Ladame