Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Auction House: Not crashing but disconnecting

FerghusTheBlacksmithFerghusTheBlacksmith
Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
in Bugs and Glitches
Since the Auction House has been released, the auction house has been giving me trouble; disconnecting me after I try to browse a category after looking at a few others, the items icons will fail to load and after a few seconds, regardless of what I do (close the AH window, try to change channels, teleport by any means, etc), I will disconnect after roughly three seconds.

Here's an image of icons failing to load just before I get taken to the login screen.

4a6461d9fa.jpg

To make it short:

What happens and how to recreate: You browse the auction house and disconnect after browsing and not resetting your search.

What should happen: You should be able to browse the auction house with no issues or disconnecting.

Can anyone else try to replicate this issue?