Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Main" Homestead

GremmGremm
Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
edited September 16, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Many HS owners have that one Homestead that we've put our everything in in order to create a home where we can relax, a home to have fun in or a home to play around with some friends. But whenever we start over with a new character we have to start everything over from scratch again, and for those who doesn't want that i have an idea.

Suggestion:
Make one of the Homesteads existing on your account into the Main Homestead that you can access after the new character reach level 10 in their own homestead.

Here is my idea, once our new HS hit level 10 we can right click on the portal we enter the homestead from and chose if we want to continue on the original Homestead or go to the Main Homestead.

That way, anyone that wants to build a new Homestead could just leave that option alone and continue working on their new Homestead while the players that don't want to start all over again can continue enjoying and working on the Main Homestead no matter what character they're logged in on.

All doll bonuses, dragon children, Work Stations like Anvils etc will work as usual like you're the main owner as long as you have the Main Homestead active. No matter what character we used to build our favorite Homestead, it is still "The Player's Homestead" (account) so i don't see any reason why not.
(We can just move them around and still get the same bonuses so there is no loss in letting us have that bonus, it just saves us some time and headaches.)

So there we go, i want a main Homestead instead of having to start over and over and over again. It was fun the first 2-3 character but nowadays it is just annoying + we need to jump back and forth in guilds in order to register the Homestead we want on our characters and yet we still can't do anything because we are "guests" when not logged into the character that built the HS to begin with...

Any suggestions or ideas? Feel free to comment!

Gindr
Alexina Server

1. Do you want the option to activate a Main Homestead?3 votes
    1. Yes please!
       33% (1 vote)
    2. Nah, im good.
       67% (2 votes)