Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Leather Straps Pouches

PeepachuPeepachu
Mabinogi Rep: 250
edited September 20, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
A bag for those tiny leather straps that you might one day use :D
SherriYangKoeteKensamaofmari

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Yeeeeesss

Bwina.png

I have three pets like this, so help me
    BronzebreakPeepachuSherriYangKoete
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Yes pleeeease, I'm saving onto Fine Leather Straps for a friend but it's starting to bite me in the butt because of how much space it's taking over ;w;
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Or, raise the stack limit to 50.
    YangKoeteJazmynBronzebreakKensamaofmari
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    While I'm here, I also want Braid pouches. They only stack to 5, so it's difficult to hold on to very large quantities of them for mass-production. I've had to resort to using thread pouches to hoard the materials and making them on the spot instead.

Also I've resorted to fragmenting these straps because it's getting ridiculous. Strap fragmentation isn't very efficient, but at least leathers can be stored in pouches.

also inb4 this thread is merged with the older one
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    While we're at it, why not a container for all mats?
    Or better yet, establish a facility/exchange where people can just gather and make mats and sell them at set prices to the exchange and those needing mats can go to the exchange and buy them for a price.
    Probably too complex for Mabi's economy.