Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Exploration Quest - Stone Sculpture not completing

JoraiemJoraiem
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited September 26, 2018 in Bugs and Glitches
Edited to fix image link.

Trying to do the "Snake stone sculpture that has magically vanished" quest. I've discovered the sculpture, clicked it to trigger the 'discovered' cutscene, sketched it, done everything I can think of, and it still won't trigger as complete. Already talked to the NPCs needed before the quest. It just will not work. I'd imagine if it's not just me, it could be recreated just by taking the quest and discovering the statue as well.

Attached is a screenshot showing the discovered statue, around the 5th time I've found it.

zquqdDH.jpg