Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I Just Want to Reserve My Guess Right Now

BronzebreakBronzebreak
Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
in General Chat
New support puppet functionality,
new inventory bags.

Let's see it.
Leinei

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    What support functionality would puppets get?

And new inventory bags are pretty much a given, but what context do you mean?

These are pretty vague guesses that wouldn't be difficult to come true.
    It'd be like guessing "there will be an update to things in the future".
    Bronzebreak
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Would be pretty epic if Support Puppets could heal you.
    pawcalypse
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Leinei wrote: »
    Would be pretty epic if Support Puppets could heal you.

It could be like a skill/action that some puppets have.
    Like instead of Puck's attack skill, a new puppet could just heal you or something.
    Something like a full heal and invincibility for a few seconds, sort of like how a Guardian Soul Stone does.
    Just without having to die first!
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    if you're talking about the current maintenance.... it's just a server upkeep
  • DreadhawkDreadhawk
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,525
    Treating support puppets as a sort of "lite" version of pets would be nice. Let us level them, maybe base it on duration of use rather than exp gained. Give us a simple small skill bar for them with support skills such as the shields, a small heal(percentage based would be best, increases with level), temporary invulnerability (usable once a day?) etc.

They could even make different puppets offer different bonuses, similar to titles, and give us increased damage to x element, x skill, ffectiveness or success in each crafting class, etc.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Arjune wrote: »
    if you're talking about the current maintenance.... it's just a server upkeep
    Oh I'm not quite THAT pretentious, I'm just saying that with the way each category has been re-released pretty heavily recently, I'm hoping there's some sort of revamp or upcoming exciting news.

I just get easily excited about the possibility of new content, and it's not like I'd wanna hype up the forums for info I don't have, but I like to think that Nexon like most companies catches for flak than praise.
    Dreadhawk wrote: »
    Treating support puppets as a sort of "lite" version of pets would be nice. Let us level them, maybe base it on duration of use rather than exp gained. Give us a simple small skill bar for them with support skills such as the shields, a small heal(percentage based would be best, increases with level), temporary invulnerability (usable once a day?) etc.

They could even make different puppets offer different bonuses, similar to titles, and give us increased damage to x element, x skill, ffectiveness or success in each crafting class, etc.

Feedback and Suggestions mate, I love it.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Still wanting to wear glass while I have a hat or something on.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    Still wanting to wear glass while I have a hat or something on.

Wigs with a hat or face item too
    KrissyPootelpawcalypse