Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Yea this is getting old

kairisoadorikairisoadori
Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
edited September 29, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
I refuse to use this Caffeine.tv
1 ddos
2 hackers
3 adware
4 Twitch still gets hacked but has put millions towards security and wont be as common as some halfass upstart who i bet will have times more controversies then twitch ever did
5 hell google in 2015 had adware pushing through that some upstart will take years to complete

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I had none of those problems
    also why did you even most this here of all places?
    Amesenpai
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    None of those problems occurred during the stream. Don't make up crap because your unhappy.
    Amesenpai
  • kairisoadorikairisoadori
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
    edited October 1, 2018
    do you even understand how many millions of companies have competed with googles infrastructure just because of these simple reasoning they cant build the budget to stay afloat could it be all the lawsuits after the 2 or 3 year threshold of not innovating and protecting there users as in you know the federal law on how we conduct business with companies only job is to see you fail and shut you down via lawsuits which can cost millions we can debate all you like but these sites are not as easy to run as you seem to want to think especially compared to the onslaught of hacker presents whos services your also competing who hire these services to prove said point
    Amesenpai
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Although a valid argument, evidence is still needed. Especially in the world in these times.
    And the whole issue with Net Neutrality in the US has just made everything confusing and is easy to prey upon.
    LeineiAmesenpai
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    You need to provide evidence that all the stuff you mentioned in your first post happened during their stream, because none of it happened to 99.9% of the people who watched the stream. The devs for caffeine were also in the stream. Also it seems a huge portion of those who watched the stream enjoyed it over the laggy delay that Twitch always was. Even then, looking at other reviews people love caffeine.

over all: there has been no hacks, no ddos and no adware, no lawsuits, no court hearings etc because of Caffeine. I would love to see the evidence supporting that their have been hacking/DDosing/Adware/Lawsuits because of Caffeine, otherwise please do not post things that are not true.
    Leinei
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited October 3, 2018
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    You need to provide evidence that all the stuff you mentioned in your first post happened during their stream, because none of it happened to 99.9% of the people who watched the stream. The devs for caffeine were also in the stream. Also it seems a huge portion of those who watched the stream enjoyed it over the laggy delay that Twitch always was. Even then, looking at other reviews people love caffeine.

over all: there has been no hacks, no ddos and no adware, no lawsuits, no court hearings etc because of Caffeine. I would love to see the evidence supporting that their have been hacking/DDosing/Adware/Lawsuits because of Caffeine, otherwise please do not post things that are not true.

Yeah, I'd love to see evidence (and for OP to use punctuation. They did it when they referenced Caffeine.tv) about this too. It really hurts someone's case/suggestion when someone says stuff like this without backing it up.
    Bronzebreak
  • SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    i use to watch streams but with the update to Caffeine.tv I will no longer watch streams... reason for it .. I cant Caffeine wont support my IE