Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can we have the old BGM for login theme back

EvielickyEvielicky
Mabinogi Rep: 970
in General Chat
Instead of the Piano version from Iria can we get the old classic theme back? Don't get me wrong the piano ver. isnt bad but I like to hear the old version.... maybe im just a old player that's why.

If you don't know what theme im talking about:
Kensamaofmari
  1. Bring back old login theme back?20 votes
    1. Nah I like the current login theme.
       10% (2 votes)
    2. Yes! I want the old login theme back.
       55% (11 votes)
    3. Idc i mute mabinogi music.
       35% (7 votes)

Comments

• 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    AHHHHH memories of staying up to 4am for the game to download only to find i was not allowed to play on na servers
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    You could just go to the mp3s and rename "Title.mp3" to whichever one is currently being used, couldn't you?

I dunno which one is currently being used, since I don't usually have the music on at the title screen, so I couldn't tell you what the name of the song is.
    Goldtiger01
  • AlexisEUAlexisEU
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,520
    Let's have the Really old kr G1/G2 theme
    BronzebreakKensamaofmari
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    AlexisEU wrote: »
    Let's have the Really old kr G1/G2 theme

Yes! Yes! YES!!! I was going to suggest this too. With the 3D statue of the goddess just like the good old days! Oh man, I'm remembering G1 final boss being hard... Discovering the other world and being slightly freaked out... The new Mabinogi content can't compare.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    We should devote one whole season to Mabi throwbacks!
    Jazmyn