[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct
. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Returned once again/ Barrage of Question.
Greetings and Salutations.
Mostly put this off for a few days since I was unsure if I was staying or not but after 6 days and luckily arriving on the first day of the event I think I'll be staying for quite a while. While I see none of my friends are there and I am stuck to soloing I still at least pop in to do some of the dailies, and the return initiative missions to pass time. I just recently reached master title for combat and at least consider myself in the scale of at least able to do medium level stuff in terms of damage. I am very close towards reaching 1000 levels for one of my characters that I just placed as the one that fights with swords while I have an elf alt that was just used to do magic crafting with and that was about it.
On top of this, I do have alternate character with one being an elf that's only sole purpose is just to do magic crafting, a giant that's barely been touched on too much, and a Merlin character that is in the same boat.
Now for the questions
1. Are elves decent again? Last I heard elves took a hard nerf but this was way back in the days when Saga 2 came out (which was the time I left the game) If they are, is there a route I should take with them just so if I do decide try to master magic crafting again, should I focus on skills for them to have damage.
2. This is going to be a lot of question for my human main but the broad question is, how do I get him stronger? I say this as in shadow mission I am only able to handle the Int. level shadow missions with ease but the one time I hopped on a group that was doing a hard mission I wasn't doing nearly enough damage. The other two people were able to one shot most of the enemies while I may have needed ten or so strikes with my smash skill (which is Dan 1 atm) before at least killing one. My equipment is two light saber swords, and the Thames set, along with a ribbon that grants me a bit of a STR boost.
2a. Should I possibly look for different weapons? And if I do, what ones and how do I generally strengthen them? By just upgrading them? I am using the rented weapons only because repairing the light sabers are expensive.
2b. I read from a few places that you need to mix certain skills together mostly to gain enough stats. Since my character is sort of a combat strength build with heavy armor, what other talents should I branch out to that can compliment strength? Lance? Ninja? And is getting a support skill like music hurt at all?
3. Since this is based on the light saber repair issue. How do I at least a stable amount of money? I mainly started just doing the saga dailies just so I gain an extra 30k for doing them but is there any other ways? Is holy water still in heavy demand and what are the asking prices for them?
4. Anyone recruiting in a guild for an old dog like me? I never got to experience any raids or get to hunt the white dragon. Mostly the big end game stuff and events that happen at certain times. Only thing I can remember doing, is sitting around in a castle every Saturday to win something (I can't even remember what that was.)
5. I have one Ace card and well.......several blank cards it seems. Are there any talents (other then Merlin) that are interesting to try out in case I wish to alt?
Anyways, I apologies for all the question. None of them need to be answered but I do appreciate anyone who takes the time to answer a few of them.
Anyways, until then.