Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

End conversation button from the start.

bluefang05bluefang05
Mabinogi Rep: 515
edited October 21, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
I at least once every time I play, end up clicking a npc by mistake. Then I start a conversation or shop to end it as fast as I can. I would like to be able to just end the conversation from the start.

I'ts a small thing that peeves me but I think its simple to solve and I would really appreciate it.
LastSaturdayKensamaofmari

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,410
    edited October 21, 2018
    bluefang05 wrote: »
    I at least once every time I play, end up clicking a npc by mistake. Then I start a conversation or shop to end it as fast as I can. I would like to be able to just end the conversation from the start.

I'ts a small thing that peeves me but I think its simple to solve and I would really appreciate it.

Good idea, and you're right it would be really easy to do. Some characters already have just that. If the game is coded such that NPC's are code objects it would be a simple matter of changing constant setting for each of the relevant ones. But if Nexon has implemented each character as a separate piece of code, they'd have to go into each and paste in the relevant code. A little bit more work but not much.

Similarly, I've noticed that when you do the grocery PTJ in Dunbarton and must deliver meat to Manus, you must engage in a conversation with him after you've handed him the meat, whereas the other delivery quests receive their item and tell you to get lost; well, not in so many words, of course.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    ego conversation menu always has the 'X' button in the top right so you can end the interaction at any time. I wouldn't mind seeing that for everyone else.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited November 2, 2018
    If NPCs had real feelings, that just hurts.