Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

No New Beauty COupons D: ?

EinwhegEinwheg
Mabinogi Rep: 700
edited October 25, 2018 in General Chat
nice to have the beauty gatcha again.
But WHERES THE NEW STUFF ????? _(qwq_| /_)_
they had new ones in kr since months

51VBQY4.png

QWgqVYV.png
Bronzebreak

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Sad. I still want them to stop making us to gamble so our characters could look nicer. MMO's nowadays usually offer free detailed character customization, but we are still stuck at this cash grab nonsense. God, i would even like if all this deal would be Pon instead. Just no gamble.
    SebastianSai
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    edited October 25, 2018
    The list they linked was to the old Beauty Gacha sale, so I'm wondering if they didn't realize there were new hairstyles and didn't compile a new list.

I'm trying to be hopeful. Love that last male hairstyle

Edit: Rip, they're not in game. Considering it took us almost a year to just get the old styles, I'm not very hopeful for seeing these anytime soon. They should either remove this trash system or just make it a permanent gachapon.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    It's a re-release, that is why they are on sale and not full price.
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    It's a re-release, that is why they are on sale and not full price.

While that may be the case, I'm more disappointed that there aren't new styles. An item someone does not want does not suddenly become more desirable because it's cheaper- people want dem new hip styles
  • MikataharaMikatahara
    Mabinogi Rep: 870
    Greta wrote: »
    Sad. I still want them to stop making us to gamble so our characters could look nicer. MMO's nowadays usually offer free detailed character customization, but we are still stuck at this cash grab nonsense. God, i would even like if all this deal would be Pon instead. Just no gamble.

I agree, I am very disappointed. As a returning player I was excited for new hair styles since the days of of the single colored blob on characters heads. My excitement turned to disappointment very quickly when I realized I couldn't hunt or use pons for the new hairs that I wanted. Customization is a huge part of Mabinogi, I wish it was more accessible whether it be something people have to hunt for or pay real currency. We don't even have a choice, you either pay up or