Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Mari] Looking for Music Bottles

JokersWitchJokersWitch
Mabinogi Rep: 600
edited November 4, 2018 in Mari Chat
I'm trying to get to Musical Knowledge Rank 6, but don't have access to any music bottles. Can anyone help me?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Handbells can work too.
    Though regular handbells are usually obtained through events, if your character is a Giant, Kirine in Vales sells giant-only handbells in her secret shop.
  • JokersWitchJokersWitch
    Unfortunately, my character is a human, so those aren't available for me.
  • JokersWitchJokersWitch
    I'm still looking, if anyone else is willing to help.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    @JokersWitch If you still need help, I'll log on later today and check my pets. I know I have some bottles and bells somewhere and hopefully they are the ones that can help you.
  • JokersWitchJokersWitch
    Thank you very much! I would very much appreciate that!
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    @JokersWitch Do you still need bottles?
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Fluorette wrote: »
    @JokersWitch Do you still need bottles?

They might still need help. I couldn't locate mine anywhere and assume I had let a friend borrow them at some point but I haven't been able to ask them since I haven't seen them online all week.