Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Enthralled Golems do not follow the player

AlexLightAlexLight
Mabinogi Rep: 1,100
edited November 22, 2018 in Bugs and Glitches
After i was done with gathering base herbs at Ceo island for Endelyon renown i deccided to have some fun with the gollems at Ceo island.
I equiped a instrument (it was a lyre) and walked up to the golems and used enthralling performance (wich i have at r1).
1 by 1 the golems fell under control of my enthralling performance but when i walked futher away from them they stayed at the same place instead of following me arround like is they should had.

I tried again at the sulfur golems at zardine sulfur pits but the result was the same, i haven't tried other golems like ciar golems or shadow mission golems so i don't know if they have the same problem

I doubt this is intended but if it is i think the golems shoulden't be able to be enthralled in the first place, and if this is unintended this should be fixed to follow you arround that is what the skill is for after all

Edit: added videos.

and i tested the golems in the other alchemists shadow mission, result was the same and here is the video of that test:

Dalane from mari server