Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I'm done.

JazmynJazmyn
Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
edited November 28, 2018 in Town Square
I'm sick of getting harassed on the forums and the users getting away with it. Nice knowing like a few of you.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Huh...? I'm confused.
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    This game was done with you a long time ago.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited November 28, 2018
    So.. when's that report system getting fixed?
    and when will blocked players not be able to note/mail you?

Report system has been messed up for so long, it's ridiculous.

edit: now my post just looks stupid since op edited it
    gg
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Another unfortunate casualty of poor internet regulations.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    If you feel you are being targeted for harassment by another member, you can either report the posts, or contact any of us and provide instances(especially if it is happening in forum PMs) and documentation.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited November 29, 2018
    Was this in reference to the comments in this thread? http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/comment/109985/

Jazmyn, if you thought I was harassing you I'm sorry. But please learn to take criticism. We all get it, hell I get A LOT of criticism at times. It's part of freedom of speech. Critiscm does not equal harassment my dear, and please don't take it too personally. I've learned a lot of lessons this past year, and that was definitely one lesson I learned.

I'll buy the beer and we can go bowling. How about it? :)
  • SkaidrojumiSkaidrojumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    edited November 29, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »

We all get it, hell I get A LOT of criticism at times.

Speaking of criticism, you shouldn't end sentences with a preposition.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Gaea wrote: »
    Was this in reference to the comments in this thread? http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/comment/109985/

Jazmyn, if you thought I was harassing you.

Lol. No, it's not you. I just wanted to let some people I enjoyed talking to know I was leaving; lifes hard enough as is, and I don't need to toxicity of many of the people on the forums in my life.
    Harukari wrote: »
    So.. when's that report system getting fixed?
    and when will blocked players not be able to note/mail you?

Report system has been messed up for so long, it's ridiculous.

edit: now my post just looks stupid since op edited it
    gg
    Your questions are still valid. It needs addressing, and no matter how many times they are asked, they wont have an answer.
    Aquasol wrote: »
    If you feel you are being targeted for harassment by another member, you can either report the posts, or contact any of us and provide instances(especially if it is happening in forum PMs) and documentation.

XD I reported a post in this thread that was trolling me and you posted below it and it's still there. Rofl.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Jazmyn wrote: »

XD I reported a post in this thread that was trolling me and you posted below it and it's still there. Rofl.

Yeah I see it. The authorities just have to view their post history to see if any actions they could take would be warranted. But come on Jazzinator, isn't Johnny Cash enough to keep you here?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    See you in 6 months @Jazmyn everyone is due for a vacation from the forums.
    Veylaine
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Why don't we just show a whole lota love and keep our dear friend visiting. How 'bout a big wet Basset Hound Style smooch! MWA!!