Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

To all the new Dark elfs

SgiathachSgiathach
Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
edited December 6, 2018 in General Chat
Hahahah your all Drow.. if your male i feel sorry for you

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Nani?
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Greta wrote: »
    Nani?

D&D race.
    Kensamaofmari
  • SgiathachSgiathach
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,095
    Nani?
    Nani?

Drow society, being strongly matriarchal, allows the females to hold all positions of power in the government, and to choose and discard mates freely. males are nothing really more then slaves most the time
    THICCthighssavelives
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Welp...-Wears a collar- Which female Dark Elf would adopt a degenerate male slave like me?
  • GretaGreta
    Sounds irrelevant.
    Zeo
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Sgiathach wrote: »
    Nani?
    Nani?

Drow society, being strongly matriarchal, allows the females to hold all positions of power in the government, and to choose and discard mates freely. males are nothing really more then slaves most the time

I hear what you are saying; I understand all the words. I just don't see what the problem is.
    GretaZeoKensamaofmari
  • BaedraBaedra
    Mabinogi Rep: 965
    I find this thread hilarious at it's blatant racism and sexism toward dark elves when no one asked for it. Requesting thread lock.
    GretaVeylaineZeoIyasenuYuoichiJayy124Opalthira
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Drown in your sorrows?
    Kensamaofmari
  • SirDhyneSirDhyne
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Is the game actually up for anyone yet? Launcher keeps telling me it's still undergoing maintenance.
  • GretaGreta
    SirDhyne wrote: »
    Is the game actually up for anyone yet? Launcher keeps telling me it's still undergoing maintenance.

Close the launcher entirely and re-open it.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Helsa wrote: »
    Nani?
    Nani?

I hear what you are saying; I understand all the words. I just don't see what the problem is.

She doesn't have a problem with slavery. ;)
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Dunmer came to mind.
  • LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    Good ole Drow where it's acceptable to have them universally hated.
    SaiBaedra
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited December 7, 2018
    pawcalypse wrote: »
    Drown in your sorrows?

Drown your drowows
    Gaea wrote: »
    Nani?
    Nani?

If they like it that way.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Nani?
    Nani?

A matriarchal society where males are the working caste to a patrician female one? Damm straight!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Nani?
    Nani?

A matriarchal society where males are the working caste to a patrician female one? Damm straight!

Amazonian.