Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Receiving Old Quests Again

IyasenuIyasenu
Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
edited December 7, 2018 in Bugs and Glitches
What's the issue?
I received an old quest, one that I've completed in the past, after the Memory Book update.

What happens?
During the course of Blaanid's questline, I receive a quest my character had finished a long time in the past, for the Advent of the Goddess quest "Bind".

What should happen?
You shouldn't get quests you've completed before.

Visual Evidence:
841df48385.jpg
This shows my character having received the G1 Advent of the Goddess quest "Bind".
I had receive this quest shortly after going to Tir Na Nog during the Memoir questline, for the 2nd Book the section called "Advent of the Goddess".

IGN: Teraschione
Server: Mari