Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A posting a video link tip

RoyRedRoyRed
Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
edited December 9, 2018 in Town Square
Greeting players, I need a tip about how to post a video in the forums instead of the website link of it like the "Url" thing there; if you have the knowledge then feel free to reply this post. P.S: I know a lot of user of the forums posted videos of it.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    You just paste the link directly into the text; doesn't that work?
    [Deleted User]
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
    Helsa wrote: »

Oh about that, I just figured it out by click on someone's "Quote" at the forums.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    RoyRed wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »

Oh about that, I just figured it out by click on someone's "Quote" at the forums.

NP it's the same with HTML: you never get a book or use on line courses, just view page source and figure it out.