Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for Clay flute Alexina Server

AxxonAxxon
Mabinogi Rep: 320
in Alexina Marketplace
Hello, I'm having on the clay flute TT'' I don't know what is the droprate but 20 Maiz Prairie chest later and I got nothing. Market and Dunby don'T have one since a week ~_~

IGN :Axxukaa

Apparently those stuff are common, but not for me I guess. A free one would be nice, but I can offer 50-100k TT''

Comments

• aeternitisaeternitis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    edited December 18, 2018
    Just setting your expectations here that they typically sell for 200-300k on Alexina.

I frequently have success finding one by mounting a slow mount, like trusty old Thoroughbred or Unicorn, equipping an L-rod and sticking to the West foothills of Maiz Prairie from North to South, stopping for every beep.

Good luck.

Edit: Just for fun I just ran the following path on my Thoroughbred and scored two clay flutes.
    og8sdOf.jpg