Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Homestead so empty

QirieQirie
Mabinogi Rep: 320
edited December 19, 2018 in General Chat
please bring back homestead stuff.. there isn't really much option for decorating my home in the house.
only vase, flower pot, table, and chair. That is boring.. there is so much room that it feels empty makes me feel like why did I spend 500k what a waste o3o
(scene)
https://imgur.com/a/SCNrq

Comments

• AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited December 19, 2018
    I mean they should unlock more rooms and give us the design freedom to place the doors or have windows in the hallway

Although we already had more House props from gacha in the past now await more in the future.

Plus 500k is easy to make unless your new to the game, then 500k would equal to being rich, but i can make 2mil to 5mil per week, 500k would be pocket change for the least lazy players that are higher level.

Although Assuming your below 5000 levels you can take advantage of the current event to get some levels for AP to train skills then attempt to do some shadow missions. Depending on how strong or dedicated you are, you could make 500k in a day or 2. Id recommend "Battle for Tailtean 1"
    pawcalypseQirie
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited December 19, 2018
    Can the Residential Housing furniture be used in the homestead housing? I remember some of them can be made in the game too.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Give us items we can craft to decorate.
    Or maybe install the furniture we get from events/gachas that we use for resting in HS.