Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Renew guild?

KousukeKiraKousukeKira
Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
in Help
Hello. It seems my guild expired. I want to keep the name and also the guild. Can I renew it somehow? What will happen if I just keep it as an expired guild? I'm the leader. I never knew guilds can expire, I logged onto my character regularly.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited December 21, 2018
    As long as your still the leader of the guild and haven't left the guild it will exist again when you renew your service. You will have to replace your guild stone and add guild points to it like you did to begin with (any points you had before will be gone). When restarting a guild like this you will still have the limitations that a new guild has for recruiting new members. If you have more members than the limit they start with is fine (no one will be booted) but you won't be able to recruit new members until you grow the guild with guild points to the point where the new member limit exceeds the number of current members (if the current number of them exceeds what you would've been allowed that is). Hope this makes sense, I tried to explain it as best as I could. I've had to do this before myself so I know it can be done. Have fun rebuilding your guild!!!
  • KousukeKiraKousukeKira
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    Oh, I see! Which service do I need? VIP or Premium? Also, will the guild expire again when the service expires? But the guild won't get deleted even if I cannot renew my service right now?

Thank you!
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited December 22, 2018
    Oh, I see! Which service do I need? VIP or Premium?
    Either will allow you to restart your guild.

... Also, will the guild expire again when the service expires?
    Yes, it will expire when your service expires.

But the guild won't get deleted even if I cannot renew my service right now?
    No it won't be deleted, it continues to exist as long as there is at least 1 person still in the guild.

Thank you!
    You're Welcome!