Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tips for getting Final Hit

stomei97stomei97
Mabinogi Rep: 875
in General Chat
I'm trying to get the glowing statue sketch currently with no luck. If I remember, on one of my other characters I bought the sketch. However, I'm not finding it. The only weather tracker on wiki is broken for Rano and inaccurate it seems. Are there any tips for getting the skill? It's been a hot minute since I last tried getting it.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited January 5, 2019
    You already have the right idea, just wait for a Thunderstorm to hit Rano and use your L-rod to find the statue so you can sketch it.

The in-game weather forecast could also be helpful.
    You can check a little ways ahead either on the in-game Clock or using the Traveler's Guide, though this only shows up to an hour ahead.

Or just keep checking the shops to see if anyone is selling one again.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited January 6, 2019
    As of the current event now with the snow - you need to wait for it to rain, snow and have thunder flashing altogether; expect that kind of scenario to have the statue to appear. If you see thunder-flashing head to the area in Rano just in case.
  • emery116emery116
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    if you are on mari i got sketches stocked up in the bank
  • stomei97stomei97
    Mabinogi Rep: 875
    I'm on Alexina. I did finally manage to get the sketch, and an extra one for another character or to sell. Thanks though!
  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    crap, wish I had seen this sooner, I have like 8-9 Glowing Sketches stockpiled for alts/helping others, glad to hear you got it though.