Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Pet Medals

NakasukiNakasuki
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Item/Premium Shop
So I just found out we have to use prepaid to get pet medals which I find to be total BS..cuz just wasted money getting credit points instead and the total level to buy it with credit is 32k ...I feel like I have just been ripped off. Thanks Nexon I wont be spending anymore on you guys :D

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Nakasuki wrote: »
    So I just found out we have to use prepaid to get pet medals which I find to be total BS..cuz just wasted money getting credit points instead and the total level to buy it with credit is 32k ...I feel like I have just been ripped off. Thanks Nexon I wont be spending anymore on you guys :D

You're not the only one with this issue.
  • arish134arish134
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    What are pet medals?
  • arish134arish134
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Also, is there any way to still get one?
This discussion has been closed.