Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Plans to bring back permanent combo card?

TotokeTotoke
Mabinogi Rep: 995
edited January 30, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
It's been like 2 years(or more). It'd be great if these were released again since we have new skills and new gear to work with. Doesn't matter much to me where you can get it either it being an event, gacha, or shop item. Does anyone else other than me miss them too?
AlexisEUZeo

Comments

• PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Not really.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    It'd be really nice to see the permanent combo card coupons come back and lot of players would actually use those as well.

My only gripe with them is that it was untradable in the first place (couldn't sell one I had so I just used it) so just make it have 1 allowable trade or whatever so players can buy/sell them.
    Twelie
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Id like to see them back, I wanted to use them for Mag shot and chains XD
    Twelie
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Hopefully we'll get meowbinogi again, that was a good source of them
  • JerrySwitzerJerrySwitzer
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    It would be nice for permanent combo cards to come back, but I do not think that they will since one of the VIP benefits is that combo cards will not expire during your VIP membership.