Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fullscreen mode freezing

YuenSanYuenSan
Mabinogi Rep: 750
in Technical Support
I freeze in fullscreen mode when I press the settings button, adjust something, and trying to hit ok. Half the time I am able to get out of there after 10 seconds, but the other half I'm stuck in a big white screen.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Unfortunately you're not alone in this, Many of us are having the same problem. The only workaround until it gets corrected (at least for me) is to enter windowed mode and then change settings (after which you can go back to full screen).