Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Help! I can't start the game

MakitoMakito
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
I have just downloaded the game. I can launch it well from the Nexon Launcher but I just can't click on the "Start Mabinogi" button. It's grey. I can click "Exit" button just fine. I tried launching the game from mabinogi.exe but when open it it says cannot connect FTP server. What can I do??

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited February 5, 2019
    Start by adding exceptions to your firewall and anti-virus for Mabi and the Nexon launcher (you can add entire mabi and launcher directory to your a-v exceptions instead of locating all the exe's to add as there are several). Adding exceptions to windows DEP can't hurt either. Also note that lately it takes quite a while for the game to actually load and start. If the little Mabi logo is still spinning at the bottom right of the window while the start button is greyed out then it's still loading (be extremely patient). If it still won't load after all this you'll need to provide more info as to your PC's and graphics make/model/specs etc...
  • shadowking8099shadowking8099
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I've been having this same issue, I've already tried the method you mentioned here, it still remains greyed out, and even after a while will close itself afterwards. I wait patiently for it to finish loading everytime without clicking on anything. I'm trying to run it on an Insignia brand item that's installed for Windows 10 (other than this, I do not know the device's specific specs). Please help?