Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Skills

DarkShadow66DarkShadow66
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited February 20, 2019 in Technical Support
Apparently when I go to my skills tab certain skills in life tab combat tab and magic tab are like cut off to where you can't scroll to the certain skill,in game name is Shadowkid999

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    could you provide a screen shot or vid of what your referring to? The window is resizable (is it partially off screen?).
  • DarkShadow66DarkShadow66
    Uh how do I put photos on here
    edited February 21, 2019
    mabinogi_2019_02_21_002.jpg
  • KttyKtty
    Uh how do I put photos on here

You need to upload them to a site such as postimage or tinypic and then put the provided link from that site into the popup window for image insert here on the forum.
    Ah
    mabinogi-2019-02-21-001.jpg
    thats as far as I can go
  • KttyKtty
    edited February 21, 2019
    As i figured, your window is running off screen. You can resize the window (just like any other open window in Windows) by placing your cursor near a corner or top edge of the skills window. When the cursor changes to a double arrow simply left-click and hold then drag to make the window shorter. After you've made it shorter grab the top bar of the window and drag it up until the entire window is in view. If the top of the window is to close to the top of the screen, you may need to first drag it down so that you can begin to resize it.
    Thx