Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Shopkeeper Valentine's Sale

SabinaSabina
Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
edited February 8, 2017 in Vault
We're less than a week away from Valentine's Day, and the shopkeepers are bringing out some classic outfits to help you dress up for the big day! Grab the Count Cookie, Macaroon Mistress, Tea Party, Queen of Heart and Wild Card shopping bags for the next two weeks!

00J35-e6c59e90-3c60-465d-819a-10577edfdb95.jpg

READ MORE

Comments

• KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    I just want to say I appreciate the love arrows and cupcake ingredients on the banner.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    The Tea Party, Queen of Heart, and Wild Card Bags don't have a link to the webshop. Players will have to buy them in the ingame Cash Shop.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    The Tea Party, Queen of Heart, and Wild Card Bags don't have a link to the webshop. Players will have to buy them in the ingame Cash Shop.

they are all in the web shop now so it looks like they fixed it. just go to the item shop tab and click on appearance. sometimes certain web shop items don't always appear but another quick way around it is to click the on the shopping bags in the news post about it.
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    I was hoping for a waffle wig. Oh well.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Negumiko wrote: »

they are all in the web shop now so it looks like they fixed it. just go to the item shop tab and click on appearance. sometimes certain web shop items don't always appear but another quick way around it is to click the on the shopping bags in the news post about it.
    No, clicking on the bags just sends me back to the mainpage.