Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

R>Float, a social guild

AlmachuAlmachu
Mabinogi Rep: 310
edited April 8, 2019 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello~ We are a newly made social guild now accepting new members. As of right now, we don't have any mandatory activites so that everyone can still play at their own pace. We also don't mind AFKers. We're simply here to make friends, help each other on quests, etc. We do have a discord for communication, a great way to keep up with each other and have fun. Our guild stone is located in Dubarton, next to the small building close to the moon gate. My IGN is Almachu you can add me or just request from the guild stone.

I'm new to this server, as I used to play on Tarlach, so I'm pretty familar with the newbie quests and begginer stuff. I don't mind helping out or giving advice. I would love to have newer players or anyone who is new to the server, so don't be afraid to join and ask for help right away. c: