Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Relatively long time player returning

Kirara01Kirara01
Mabinogi Rep: 1,815
in Mari Chat
Hey so I decided to finally do one of these haha,, I've been on Mabi - Mari server since about 2013-14? and due to a long hiatus a lot of my old friends have moved on to other things!
So I'm looking for people to chat to, generally be a bit more active and stuff :'>
Not going to lie though, I'm a fashionogi more then a enchanter/stat manic haha, Overall I'm mostly looking for someone thats at most 5 hours behind me (GMT) Also looking for any kind of discord servers/groups to join if possible! (though I can be a bit shy)

A bit about myself, I do like to draw digitally and traditionally, play music on mabi, of course I like buying fashion items and showing off a bit? I also play various other games if that's really needed haha

Anywho if you're interested in speaking to me? feel free to message me
IGN: Kirara01

Comments

• HisahimeHisahime
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    Ayyy all aboard the fashionogi train! Welcome back to your fantasy life haha. I'm on Pacific time so unfortunately I'm a little out of range :( But it's nice to meet you! I like to draw too :)
    I know I'm like 8 hours apart but I'd love to hang out if you're on at the same time xD

IGN: Arinara
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    It's been awhile but we've met and spoken briefly. It's so nice to see you around again!

My name's Ata, if you remember, but you may also call me Al. I am also PST time but I tend to be around both early and late for you, so we'd have plenty of chances to hang out if you're on the same times as myself. I can shoot you an add If you'd like! I can also put you in contact with people who share your time zone and talents! Please take my friendship into consideration c: I'd love to hang out with you!

You can add me on Discord if you like: AL#8342!

Hope to hear from you soon
  • Kirara01Kirara01
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,815
    @Hisahime ! haha yeah can't get enough of them clothes honestly but hey hopefully we can see eachother around on weekends! as sometimes I do like to go online for a little bit longer :0 !

@Ataraxiz hey! I do recognize ya haha it has been a while certainly! I've sent a friend req on discord (kirara) so feel free to message me there :0 !

thank you both and sorry for the informality on my part aa