Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tennis Bingo Question for Dummies

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
edited May 10, 2019 in General Chat
Q1: maximum coins each day? if 6 Why use 5 coins for each play?
Q2: are the prices progressive type ? (e.g.- clear 1 line, clear 3 lines, clear 6 lines, Etc.)
Q3 : do we end up getting 1 price of each type rather than having multiple amount of same item?
Q4: does completing the whole tennis court hs set allow players to "play tennis" while using "rest" ?
Q5: if i destroy the bingo card can i get a new one? (im mostly interested in the net to be used as fence so probably ill destroy card once i obtain it)
Q6: cant it be like Meowbinogi Catchapon Game! where we get coins from killing monsters too?
  1. thoughts on tennis bingo14 votes
    1. good
       29% (4 votes)
    2. prices are good but event is too tedious
       14% (2 votes)
    3. Meh! im too busy to care
       7% (1 vote)
    4. Im a bit disapointed
       43% (6 votes)
    5. There's an event this week? I didnt notice
       7% (1 vote)

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I thought it's 7 coins a day
    And I would select all the above in the poll if the option was there.

Pretty sure you can get a new card, but rather not risk it.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    ... There's an option to destroy the card? How?
  • LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    I thought it's 7 coins a day
    And I would select all the above in the poll if the option was there.

Pretty sure you can get a new card, but rather not risk it.

It's 7 each day. 1 for login, 6 more for staying logged in for a total of 3 hours.
    KensamaofmariGreta