Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Remote Administrative Office Ticket

ShoogShoog
Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
edited February 10, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
HrcwFYq.png

This topic has been brought up time and time again on the old forums, along with suggestions for removing them from VIP and Premium service packages. These aren't really needed in the service packs anymore as a daily advanced play item since players can no longer drop un-blessed equipment when knocked out. A player can easily visit a town office (lost and found) to retrieve any previously dropped items if need be.

I have quite a few alternate characters on my account and I receive these tickets quite frequently when I collect daily advanced play items from those characters. My eyes burn with hatred for these things each time I receive one. :C

Please, may it be requested that these are finally removed from both service packages?

IGN: Sugarflower
Server: Mari
SylviaWolfeKryoSunbeamtheGreatAlmostNotsuperKisarayaJazmynTheDumbOne

Comments

• IonIon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    Agreed. They serve no purpose.
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    I support, I hate getting these in my ADV play T_T.
    KryoSunbeamtheGreat
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    I wish we could choose which Remote Coupon we would like to get, like KR server :/
    Then I would choose bank remote coupon without any hesitation. Anyways, yes please, remove this useless coupon;
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Remove

This

Item

Nao. :|
    SylviaWolfeSunbeamtheGreat
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Seriously, still sick of receiving these. I have saved up quite a few in hopes that I can exchange them for other vip items. :|
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    If only I kept all the ones I received like you have been doing lol. I'm so sick of getting these things. I get them on at least 2 or 3 alts every single day I collect adv play items. :C
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited May 20, 2018
    May 18: My suggestion is to remove the Remote Administrative Office coupons from the game.

I got them on THREE characters today. YES, THREE out of 11 characters. I get them on one character minimum EVERY DAY; but to get three in one day, seriously? You guys are aware that they are literally USELESS, yet, here we are, still getting them. u.u -sigh- I really don't care if you update the premium services, but I would like for you to at least give us something that CAN be used every day by REMOVING the literally useless administrative office coupon. I could have got a blacksmith coupon, tailoring coupon, dungeon waxen wing..... SOMETHING other then the administrative office coupon and I wouldn't be as annoyed as getting a useless item THREE TIMES.

EDIT: Sorry, I searched and couldn't find the topic... Maybe we need a revamp on forum search engine. xD

Seriously, over a year suggested, and still nothing. T-T All hope is lost...

May 20: I got it on two characters today... in a row...