Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Missing Quest item

SandlordSandlord
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited May 19, 2019 in Help
Guys im having a problem with Episode 0 of the first Saga
I need to give Kosou an item called "Mysterious Lingerie" and i was supposed to have obtained it from a previous quest but its no where to be found anywhere in my inventory,me tab, or bank
Is there anyway i can restart the quest line or get this item again?
Please help! Thank you.

Comments

• DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    The item, as far as I recall, is obtained from defeating the King Black Panther in Black Panther Pursuit, which is a Shadow Mission you get from Kousai, the Cor Village Chief. If you already attempted the mission and failed, simply talk to Kousai again.

If I'm mistaken, and you need it to access the mission Black Panther Pursuit, make sure you don't have the item in one of your less obvious inventories. I recommend checking the following:
    - Bags you rarely open
    - Soul Stream Inventory
    - Me
    - VIP (if you have the Premium Service)

Finally, if you can confirm that you don't have the item, you should check with Toupai. Since talking to him was the previous objective of the Generation 17 questline's Mysterious Clue quest, he might just give it to you.
    Sandlord
  • SandlordSandlord
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Draech wrote: »
    The item, as far as I recall, is obtained from defeating the King Black Panther in Black Panther Pursuit, which is a Shadow Mission you get from Kousai, the Cor Village Chief. If you already attempted the mission and failed, simply talk to Kousai again.

If I'm mistaken, and you need it to access the mission Black Panther Pursuit, make sure you don't have the item in one of your less obvious inventories. I recommend checking the following:
    - Bags you rarely open
    - Soul Stream Inventory
    - Me
    - VIP (if you have the Premium Service)

Finally, if you can confirm that you don't have the item, you should check with Toupai. Since talking to him was the previous objective of the Generation 17 questline's Mysterious Clue quest, he might just give it to you.

precciate u doggy
  • IkokuIkoku
    I am getting the same issue after I started Episode 0 from Chapter menu, cleared the first 2 quests, started (but not completed) the 3rd quest, and then stopped the episode from Chapter menu.
    Now, choosing to watch again Episode 0 will starts it from the "Mysterious Clue" 2nd quest, but when I talk to Kousai the quest does not progress further because I am missing the "Mysterious Lingerie" item that is received when completing the "Black Panther Panic" 1st quest.
    Is there any way to restart from 1st quest, or progress further Kousai w/o the item ? Or should I report this issue in the Bugs and Glitches section ?
    I already tried to stop and restart the episode, or to talk with Kousai/Tupai/Waboka, but with no success.
    Any suggestion will be really appreciated. Thanks.