Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Any tips?

FamufaFamufa
Mabinogi Rep: 100
edited February 10, 2017 in Help
Anybody have tips for a beginner?

I'm around ttl 700 but I have Master Mage/Elf

Any other talents to focus on or any events I should grind if they come back?

Comments

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    As of right now we have 2x All skill training EXP event, so it'll make training any skill much easier.

You could focus on getting more INT if you want to use magic as your main skillset, or you could work on any other skillset, the choice is completely up to you.

There isn't really a "wrong" way of doing things when it comes to ranking skills, as you'll eventually rank them anyway.

You could also do Bard skills, as those come in handy no matter what talent you want to get into.
    SaffronBeige