Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Paladin dark knight idea

kairisoadorikairisoadori
Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
edited June 7, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
Paladin and dark knight for g24-g25 should each get 3 more passives for pure str int dex est more stat points
Dragoolfire

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Very detailed suggestion.
  • kairisoadorikairisoadori
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
    edited June 9, 2019
    Yeah i just want more stat points honestly i be fine if they gave reforges more stats like 40 stat points vs 20
    or totems with 30 stat points vs 20 tho finding a party became alot easier with nao server even so being able to solo more content be nice as getting maxed out gear requires magnitudes of events and content that overall only gets you so far be nice after gaining all the game has to offer in stats you could at least solo black dragon or white dragon with a bit more ease
  • QnaugQnaug
    Mabinogi Rep: 495
    i rather have them rework on all transformations as they become less and less useful as ur stats are being near soft or hardcap... i capped my dk back in 2009 and its been 10 years, new visuals for the transformations and a new unique passive that give % of dmg like BFO wouldnt be so bad