Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Recruitment's

ZaawiyahZaawiyah
Mabinogi Rep: 810
in General Chat
I would like to know how many of our guilds friends are having the same problem as us. We can not accept the application of players that have duplicate names and have the name of their original server for example: Zinoviy+Tarlach. This we could verify this by doing a test with the applications of some players who wanted to join to our guild and using our alternate characters. I hope this problem be solved as soon as possible by nexon GMs.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Yes they are aware of this problem and working on it. They posted about it here.
    Spareoh
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited June 7, 2019
    This is effecting more than half the server - including myself because I was also testing it and trying to see if there was a way to get around it. But it's completely borked. The only way for it to be fixed is that they need to remove the "+" characters from our names or release name change coupons so we can change our names back to the originals (or whatever else you want). I hope it gets fixed by next week though. I don't want this to become something they don't implement a fix for weeks or months.