Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Homestead idea

kairisoadorikairisoadori
Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
edited June 9, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
Mailbox and a Breeding pin for pets that is only accessible thru vip and lets you breed pets that take a few days to make kinda like farming these pets are tradable like a mini gem but also have an inventory kinda like an extra bag space they will loot items and gold for you as well with achievable perk of being better at looting better bag space stats est with pets you already own needing 2 of them to create one mini pet with a item in the shop a 1x -2x1 space bag to hold a few of said mini pets so basically a party hat panda or a ratman mini pet may be rare or impossible

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I like the mailbox idea. players like to afk quite a bit in their homesteads and I like to hideout in Tir Na Nog when I am selling things on channel 1. some sales are done using the mailbox and mailboxes are usually far away from my afk zones so it would be nice to just quickly go to your homestead and use a mailbox there. although I don't see why that would need to be a VIP feature. they could easily make a fun letter delivery event of some kind that would give a mailbox homestead prop as a reward which would encourage players to do a active event.

I assume most players would prefer a free option that requires hard work in mabi rather then pay for VIP/Premium for these features. VIP is greatly outdated anyway so until we get the update most players probably don't want to buy it.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Livestock trading... that's taking homestead to another level.