Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rocas Artworks Commissions [OPEN]

JustinCasasJustinCasas
Mabinogi Rep: 640
in Art Creations
Greetings I am Rocas! I am from the Alexina server playing as Flameburn3 and welcome to my first commissions forum!

Now...It is not that fancy like all the forums out there, as this is literally my first forum I have ever made so forgive the lack of quality this forum has.
But anyways, I am an artist opening commissions for all servers and not just Alexina! I want to continue making good quality progress with my art and actually achieve the career I need. So let's get on with the prices.

All works will be fully colored. It is up to you if you prefer to have it sketched or lined, but you must negotiate with me first if you wish to request that.
Prices are varied by:
Headshot: $15/15M
Waist Up: $20/20M
Full Body: $25/25M

Quote: Any additional characters is $5/5M each and background added is $10/10M. (Pets/NPCs/Monsters also apply excluding Vehicle type pets.)

Here are some following examples of works that I made in the past. They are not Mabinogi related unfortunately but well done nonetheless.

Headshot
69344848_p0_master1200.jpg
Waist
70360657_p0_master1200.jpg
Full Body
69161384_p0_master1200.jpg

If you wish to see more, come visit my Pixiv @ https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=6279490
my instagram @rocas_artist.

NOTE: I ALSO DO NSFW WORKS AS WELL! BE WARNED THAT IF YOU THE COMMISSIONER REQUEST FOR AN ADULT 18+ COMMISSION, I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PARENTAL OR OTHER INVOLVEMENT. PIXIV CONTAINS WORKS OF MY 18+ ADULT ARTWORKS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED AND THANK YOU FOR READING.
AlynniaImaizumi

Comments

• AlynniaAlynnia
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    Hi~ I sent a note on Mabi but I feel like I should comment here too x3
    I'm interested for a commission and was hoping if you could add me on Discord to negotiate?~ c:
    Discord: Senpai#1478
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    edited June 24, 2019
    Hey I'd like to get a commission as well~

IGN: Wakasagihime
    Server: Alexina
    Type: Waist Up
    Payment Type: Gold
    Amount: 20M

Reference(s):
    Pose Reference: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=70891155

Extra Details:
    -As much as possible please include straps across her bust like in the extra references.
    -I'd like to have her posed similarly to the Pose Reference, but if that's no good for any reason then feel free to pose her as like you as long as it's not too close to NSFW :D
    -Also please do not include the wine glass in the Pose Reference and adjust her pose to look natural as you see fit.
    -Also in Hanaminiii's reference she has a pipe. It would be nice if you could include it somehow into the pose; especially as a replacement for the wine glass while still looking natural, BUT it is not required by any means.

Questions:
    -What is the difference between a colored sketch and a colored lineart? Forgive me if it's an ignorant question >_<
    -Am I allowed to see WIPs and given chances for correction requests mid way?
    -What kind of payment scheme do you use? Half up front and then half later after a sketch or watermarked full piece?

Thank you and have a nice day! <3
  • JustinCasasJustinCasas
    Alynnia wrote: »
    Hi~ I sent a note on Mabi but I feel like I should comment here too x3
    I'm interested for a commission and was hoping if you could add me on Discord to negotiate?~ c:
    Discord: Senpai#1478

Hi! Let me add you in discord to negotiate.
  • JustinCasasJustinCasas
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Hey I'd like to get a commission as well~

IGN: Wakasagihime
    Server: Alexina
    Type: Waist Up
    Payment Type: Gold
    Amount: 20M

Reference(s):
    Pose Reference: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=70891155

Extra Details:
    -As much as possible please include straps across her bust like in the extra references.
    -I'd like to have her posed similarly to the Pose Reference, but if that's no good for any reason then feel free to pose her as like you as long as it's not too close to NSFW :D
    -Also please do not include the wine glass in the Pose Reference and adjust her pose to look natural as you see fit.
    -Also in Hanaminiii's reference she has a pipe. It would be nice if you could include it somehow into the pose; especially as a replacement for the wine glass while still looking natural, BUT it is not required by any means.

Questions:
    -What is the difference between a colored sketch and a colored lineart? Forgive me if it's an ignorant question >_<
    -Am I allowed to see WIPs and given chances for correction requests mid way?
    -What kind of payment scheme do you use? Half up front and then half later after a sketch or watermarked full piece?

Thank you and have a nice day! <3

Having trouble trying to add you into discord.

Also to answer your questions:
    -Not much of a difference. It's a matter of preference. Clean lines or sketchy lines.
    -Yes you are.
    -Half up front and then half later. Or full pay.

There is a waiting list though.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225

-Not much of a difference. It's a matter of preference. Clean lines or sketchy lines.
    -Yes you are.

Ok, I understand :O

If you could DM or publicize your discord I could try adding you; people tend to have problems trying to add me for some reason and I think it's because there are spaces in my ID
    JustinCasas
  • JustinCasasJustinCasas
    Ways of contacting me is:
    Adding or noting Flameburn3 in Alexina.
    Discord: Rocas (ロカス)#2055 <--- Copy and paste this one if you don't type japanese.
    DMs through Pixiv, instagram, Twitter @RocasArtworks, or in my Facebook Art Page with the same name "Rocas Artworks"
    ImaizumiAlynnia
  • JustinCasasJustinCasas
    Imaizumi wrote: »

-Yes you are.

Ok, I understand :O

If you could DM or publicize your discord I could try adding you; people tend to have problems trying to add me for some reason and I think it's because there are spaces in my ID

There we go. I left a comment for ways of contact. Thanks for the suggestion!