Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Who are the best PvPers

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in Nao Chat
Well Nao server has been up for more than a month. Which of the three original servers have proven themselves to have had the best PvPers?
Sherri
  1. Which of the original servers had the best PvPers?19 votes
    1. Mari has proven to have had the best PvPers.
       21% (4 votes)
    2. Ruairi has proven to have had the best PvPers.
       21% (4 votes)
    3. Tarlach has proven to have had the best PvPers.
       21% (4 votes)
    4. All their styles are the same so no one is better.
       11% (2 votes)
    5. Although all their styles are different, none has proven the best
       26% (5 votes)

Comments

• PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    edited July 9, 2019
    None of them. Bunch of apes I tell ya. They can't duel, they can't joust, they can't pve, nor can they even pvp.

:biglaugh:
    Kaga
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Alexina.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Definitely not me.
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited July 10, 2019
    From Mari, I've seen some interesting fights. Of course I don't participate in them cuz' I hate PvP (not serious PvP anyway), but the brawls I have seen in the streets of Mari's Dunbarton have been fun to watch. Alchemy, magic, gunner, fighter, close combat, chain, sometimes archery..
    I've seen pretty much everything.
    I'd like to think that each server is somewhat unique with it's PvP though in the end ♪ it doesn't even matter ♪ it's pretty much all the same.

As for Nao, first time I've seen Elf vs. Giant battle royale so that's interesting.
  • Giantqueen_ofTarlachGiantqueen_ofTarlach
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Hahaha korea, chinese, and japanese servers. Sure some of the people know some stuff in NA. Some have seen it. But when you've yet to fully understand and be on the receiving end of people flying through a technical true infinite combo with no techniques, no walls, and a bunch of 1 hit moves then we will start talking.
  • MahaousMahaous
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,435
    order goes like this alexina > tarlach > mari > ruairi
    Pan
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mahaous wrote: »

I don't do, so I don't know PvP, so in my ignorance I kinda figured the 4th choice would run away with it. So what is it about each of the servers that puts them in different rankings?
  • tiltedforlifetiltedforlife
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Helsa wrote: »

I don't do, so I don't know PvP, so in my ignorance I kinda figured the 4th choice would run away with it. So what is it about each of the servers that puts them in different rankings?

Alexina (Duelist not EVG'er) always approach tarlach server to duel us, and their combos/mechanic is just so much better than us plebs in tarlach, so many of the tarlachian (but not including me) went over to learn from them. And for the current Nao server~Mari duelist are just "memes" no offense, it just the "good mari duelist" aren't around to duel anymore, and we can only take what's present into consideration, we can't say > ABCD is good because he did XXXX in the past.
    Ruairi duelist are literally nonexistant.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited July 12, 2019

Alexina (Duelist not EVG'er) always approach tarlach server to duel us, and their combos/mechanic is just so much better than us plebs in tarlach, so many of the tarlachian (but not including me) went over to learn from them. And for the current Nao server~Mari duelist are just "memes" no offense, it just the "good mari duelist" aren't around to duel anymore, and we can only take what's present into consideration, we can't say > ABCD is good because he did XXXX in the past.

So at the moment all the best ones on Nao are former Tarlachites since any ALX alts are still being built up? And whats the difference between EvG or even DKvP and Duelist?
  • tiltedforlifetiltedforlife
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    edited July 13, 2019

So at the moment all the best ones on Nao are former Tarlachites since any ALX alts are still being built up? And whats the difference between EvG or even DKvP and Duelist?

Generally duelist knows how to play mindgame, and know when and what to use depending on the opponent, so mainly reflex and muscle memory.
    EvG is just who ever get the first lead wins (technically brain dead so really can't compare)
    DKvP (do people even use this skill?)
  • HelsaHelsa

Generally duelist knows how to play mindgame, and know when and what to use depending on the opponent, so mainly reflex and muscle memory.
    EvG is just who ever get the first lead wins (technically brain dead so really can't compare)
    DKvP (do people even use this skill?)

Kew! Doesn't Rabbie have some kind of DKvP dueling arena like Alby does?
  • EmilieBerryEmilieBerry
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    no one just a bunch of peeps comparing e-peens