Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Clicking on Statue then using an unlimited pass

DeathstreakDeathstreak
Mabinogi Rep: 445
in Bugs and Glitches
Will give you a normal instead of the choices
unknown.png

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    And your proof is... A chat?
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    I tried that earlier today.

Got the "Item is expensive" warning (probably cause I bought it from Guardian Guild Store), and the difficulty select window still popped up.
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    I just tried an Unrestriced Dungeon Pass and can confirm that, after selecting the statue and getting the "Are you sure you want to use this item" pop-up, I got the Dungeon selection screen. I made sure to try it in Math, too, where I see you got your screenshot. Are you sure you didn't use an Unlimited Shadow Mission Pass instead? That one sends you to Math Normal.
    Greta