Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone Knows the Drop Chance of Broken Seal Chain?

RixterXDRixterXD
Mabinogi Rep: 700
in General Chat
Im trying to get one by my self but i would like to know first his Drop Chance

Comments

• MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited July 15, 2019
    Super low. When you're looking for a specific drop like that, you're looking at some abysmal drop rates. MMO's with open markets just aren't meant to be played completely solo and therefore the rates are going to be pretty staggeringly low. What you might consider doing instead is selling any drops you get that aren't what you need and buy the broken seal chains. Depending on what you're running, you might find one or two yourself by the time you find enough other drops to buy the remaining ones.

To be specific about your post, I don't know the exact rate. It also depends on what you're running. Out of something like 200 AAHM chests I got maybe 5-6 broken seal chains?