Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

UPDATE! Luminous Sunlight Wings Broke

ChojinzokuChojinzoku
Mabinogi Rep: 775
edited August 1, 2019 in Bugs and Glitches
It was NOT the outfit. See the next post for details.

What is the issue? Certain parts of the Special Celestial Daydream Wear (M) outfit are invisible. These parts were dyed white (#ffffff), but do not appear at all. On my screen they look normal. But to anyone else viewing me, they are broken.
What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue? Just wearing the outfit anywhere. It apparently gets worse, the closer to me they get.
What do you expect to happen instead? The outfit should appear normal, with these white parts visible.

How it looks to people. You can see right through the lower half and sides and see my tail behind me:

JWJzTg1.png

4KAA5Zr.png

gplSqss.png

This is how it should look:

Bh8JTob.png

Comments

• ChojinzokuChojinzoku
    Mabinogi Rep: 775
    edited August 1, 2019
    UPDATE! The plot thicken!
    It turns out, it wasn't the outfit that was glitched. It was he WINGS.
    My friend told me I was still see through even in another outfit, so I had her take these pictures.
    It seems it's a problem with the Luminous Sunlight Wings. Please fix it, Nexon, they're one of my favorite pair.
    The top pic' is the wings, glitching me. The bottom pic' is a different set of wings, and how I should look.

Ly6V3F9.png

2MZoSlE.png