Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FWD]Tech Mission: Abyss King (Kraken Mission)

HeleoHeleo
Mabinogi Rep: 820
edited July 30, 2019 in Forwarded Bugs
During the Kraken tech mission on Coral Island, after using phantasmal sight one of the corals is supposed to shimmer and you hit it to get the middle one to change colour. During a normal run I was doing today, after using phantasmal sight (had everyone in the party try), none of the corals would shimmer, we even tried hitting a few different ones, trying one at a time, trying everyone at the same time, but nothing worked. I asked around and some other people claimed having this problem too. That’s why i’ve posted it here as a bug/glitch.

Comments

• SkyahriSkyahri
    Mabinogi Rep: 980
    Sometimes the Corals don't even spawn, it is really terrible. When either of these things happen the only thing you can do is leave the mission and start over, very irritating and a waste of time and resources.
  • AlgatesAlgates
    Mabinogi Rep: 485
    Had this same issue with the corals. Despite using sight and hitting all of them, they simply didn't work. Please look into this.
  • FedoraDanFedoraDan
    Mabinogi Rep: 465
    Hey there, this issue has been forwarded!