Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Skills and Crafting Menu Overhaul

UrufuUrufu
Mabinogi Rep: 880
edited July 24, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
Figured I would do something small scale this time.

This is just a minor gripe of mine, but I would like to, at the very least, see the skill menu reflect the talent lists a little better, and for hidden skills to be properly consolidated into their respective archetypes. IE: Spider Shot into Archery, Counter Punch into Fighter, etc.

Remove Knight Skills and Archery Skills from the combat tab and give them their own, or create a series of sublists for the various skill tabs that allows you to see all skills from specific talents or even weapon/tool types. Or even create a way to search and specify certain skills like creating a tab that shows all 'Ready to Rank' skills and what have you.

Again, this is just a very minor gripe, I would just like the overall UI interface to start getting cleaned up here and there.

Beyond that, I would like to see the crafting system's menus redone a bit just to be made to look a bit cleaner, but larger and more detailed/informative.
Danievictria

Comments

• DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    I'm all onboard for a clean-up of the Skills window. What I'd also like to see is the ability to organize skills in a custom drag-and-drop way and with default settings like Alphabetical Order, Rank Order, etc. Being able to create a "Favorites" tab where we can put our most used skills from different talents together to make re-arranging our hotkey bars quicker and easier.
    Urufu