Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bring bag Inventory Expansion Coupons

ZephirisZephiris
Mabinogi Rep: 290
in Feedback and Suggestions
They are rarely if ever on the market now, and super expensive. Bring back Inventory Expansion coupons, I need inventory!
Danievictria

Comments

• DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    edited August 10, 2019
    We definitely need more opportunities to get more inventory space! I was able to get some of those Rose Wreath Tia bags for cheap for some of my characters, and I definitely took advantage of that latest doll bag event...but space expansions are so few and far between. You get one tiny bag when you start a character, then you can buy a shop bag up to 48 spaces from the item shop...and then you're going to start having to grind for ducats and do Gen 16 to earn those next two general use bags...or wait for a cash shop release or special event. Sure, there's the soul stream inventory too...but you have to break level 1000, which makes you have to decide whether you want to follow the recommendation to get Expert in every talent using the free resets for the extra AP and less problems training CP-dependent skills (which can take a long time and gets tedious when it comes to talent you're not fond of) before allowing yourself to break 1000 levels, or break 1000 quickly through the Memoirs so you can get the inventory space already (which means you now have to pay for your skill resets). Whether it's through events or the cash shop or an event, we definitely need more ways to expand our inventories.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited August 10, 2019
    There should be a service above VIP that includes more things like the extra weapon slots, homestead mining permits, inventory and homestead expansion and so on. If you took the price of those services, added it to the price of VIP and cut it back a bit, depending on how much bit, I'd probably upgrade my VIP to it.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    make inventory expansion coupons permanent and add the Luxury Equipment Bag and the Simon's Clothing Bag to the cash shop permanently. there is no reason to make inventory expansions and bags a temporary item. let players spend money when they want to instead of being pressured into a short sale. to many things are gacha these days, sell unrestricted dungeon passes again as they shouldn't have been removed at all and starts selling new outfits in outfit bags. I would much rather spend 20k to 30k NX for a new outfit bag that gives all the pieces of the outfit instead of spending a hundred dollars or more trying to get it through a gacha.

relying mostly on gacha for most of their profits is just a bad business move. now is the time to start rethinking and changing the way the cash shop works by selling more permanent items of sales, outfit bags instead of gambling on gacha, and releasing the updated VIP/Premium services.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Make inventory expansion coupons permanently for sale in the cash shop like KR has. :|
    SherriZephirisMiliardo
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    One day it will.