Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

LF> A talkative, fun guild.

JasinixJasinix
Mabinogi Rep: 720
in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello everyone, I just returned to the game a few days ago after not playing for quite awhile. And well I decided to start over on a new character though he isnt exactly new since I used an elite char card and went Merlin. So atm hes 2.1k total, And I beat g1 and g2 in a day. But anyways I would like to join a guild that actually talks, does things together like sm's / dungeons or even just chill together in a town. Because playing alone gets very boring :P
Thanks for reading! And my IGN is Katzuyo
Ataraxiz

Comments

• SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    Hiya,

I am the leader of Rosevane and I would like to invite you to check out our guild and see if it would be a good fit for you. We are mostly active at night time due to real life school/work/other responsibilities (i am now a proud pet parent of two puppies and a 9 month old cat that need lots of love/attention lol) so we might not be around all the time, but if you need help you can usually find someone on the guild chat or discord server. We enjoy doing events together and sometimes run dungeons when people are free. If you need help getting item or pages we can try to run with you. We also enjoy playing music together with free style jam session. We welcome all players to join no matter their level or experience in the game. We are here to help one another and make long lasting friendships.

Check out of recruitment thread for more information:
    Rosevane Recruitment Mabi Forums

If you decide you would like to join please apply at our guild stone located in Tir to the left of the commerce tent on a small hill. Once your application is in a moderator will look it over and give you more information.

Look forward to hearing back from you.
    Sam
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited February 19, 2017
    Scavern
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Please stop trying to steal my recruits thank you.
  • MugenaiMugenai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
    What exactly makes them your recruit? They posted in a thread made by someone looking for a guild, it's not like it's a first-guild-who-posts-wins or I-saw-it-first-it's-mine deal. If it was specifically your guild's recruitment thread that'd be one thing, but it's not. Everyone's free to post here and it's up the the OP to decide what's best for them, not you.

If this is the behavior to be expected from you and your guild, then I can only hope @Jasinix takes this into consideration and makes the best choice for themselves. If it's not, then it doesn't exactly give off the greatest first impression and you might want to reconsider how you present yourselves to potential recruits.
    ScavernAtaraxizBleuiepurpley
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    It's common courtesy that guilds do not try to recruit people who have already agreed to a commitment elsewhere. This is very rude and if the person intended to join they would without this interference. This guild needs to stop interfering with recruitment of other guilds and find people that are not committed elsewhere to join them.
  • CyadCyad
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,275
    Sorry to disappoint you Sam but this person hasn't agreed to commit to your guild, he has been in mine for some days now, just saying. No need to further discuss this subject.
    AtaraxizBleuie
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Thats fine I'm glad they were able to find somewhere to go. I am not about breaking up guilds or trying to recruit people who are committed elsewhere. I responded here awhile back and was waiting, but the important thing is people find a friendly place that fits them well. I want to have fun in this game and make many new friends along the way even if some people want to hinder that. Cheers and hope you have a good day.
  • ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
    edited February 20, 2017
    Muge has pointed this out so well, as I told you privately when you addressed such to me; recruiting is free-for-all, people aren't prizes. Always consider that when looking 'for new friends' and take such into consideration. I'm well aware of your 'irritation' toward my guild and some members and I will clarify that they AREN'T hindering you; from what I can tell you're doing that perfectly well yourself.

No one is owned and can do as they wish freely, this isn't some kind of dictatorship where we claim chess pieces and place them accordingly. Hell, if that Knight you so value wants to walk away, that is freely and unquestionably their decision. That's a cool thing we like to call freedom.

And it's funny you say "yours" when the person is already apparently in Cyad's guild (as she so pointed out as well). Such a curiosity life is!

(And these are random people pointing these things out, not people we know, so don't start assuming we're set against you as some makeshift, mentally crafted illusion of enemies. We're not your enemies. Never will be. Never have been.)

I do wish to further be intrigued by the fact that you constantly point out a 'hindrance' to your progress and I can't help but feel this is constantly toward my guild. I'm well aware of your dislike and it's been duly noted and I'm also aware that you seem to view us as a threat. I'm not sure where to blush with wonder at being viewed as a threat, or tilt my head at the fact that you can't seem to get out of that mindset of enemies being so prominent. We're not your enemies, so if you consider us such you really need to stop being so dark and gloomy.

You should go play in the sun, go have a soda, relax, you're taking things way too seriously (as Heath Ledger so elegantly said as the Joker in Batman). Please be positive and find the happiness you so ultimately deserve!

[ Saph ] ♥ Turtles ♥
    AtaraxizMugenaiNakoichanBleuie
  • JasinixJasinix
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    I appreciate all of the offers. And although I found my place, I'm still always welcoming more friends to talk and play with :) after all mabi is much funner when you have people to play with. If any of you are interested then add me on jasinix , Or Katzuyo. Thanks o/
    Ataraxiz